Wednesday 5 December 2012

WOYWW 183

Welcome back to the World’s Most Famous Nosey Fest where we all visit each other’s creative spaces and see “What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday.” Click on the WOYWW link in my sidebar to visit our hostess Julia’s blog and find out what it’s all about.

Not a great deal on my desk this week – I’ve been working on my paper bag album in honour of my dad, and you can see page 1 on the desk, complete with a nearly-completed mini-within-a-mini.

Just to the right of the page are my two new punches which arrived from Ebay this morning – a one-inch and a one-and-a-half inch circle punch. It’s funny how difficult it is to get hold of smaller circle punches in the UK – they mostly come from the US with exorbitant postal charges! I’ve got a 3/4-in one on order from Amazon (free postage) but I’ve got to wait for it as it is coming from the US.

Further to the right is my pink ATG which I love – it’s a Scotch one and the reels of glue tape last for ages! It’s getting a lot of use on my album for all the matting and layering.

At the back of the desk, beside my red Stanley knife (which I much prefer to any craft knife I’ve ever tried) are the sentiments I printed on the computer and then variously distressed and UTEE’ed.

There are previous posts on my blog dealing with all of this.

Hope you all have a wonderfully creative and fulfilling week.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Shoshi,
    Love looking at your desk with all the stuff going on there. I have a Scotch ATG too but mine's red - 714. It will be in my Woyww post later....the circle punches are very handy aren't they, they're something we can get here in Aussie lol.
    And wait 'till you see what else I received today!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and if you were to sell this you would never get the labour costs involved! A true labour of love! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking really good Shoshi.
    Have a good week
    Lynn//35

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous album!! Have a good day, Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it is all looking very neat and tidy Shoshi. I have the same pink ATG as you but my desk is much messier..... Happy WOYWW, Anne x #49

    ReplyDelete
  6. The album looks gorgeous.
    Carolyn#82

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great desk. The album looks amazing. I also love my ATG, although I'm relieved to have a red one, not a pink one!

    cheers, rachel #50

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, we'd like one of those glue runners but they look a bit big for our paws! Your album is looking lovely.

    The bears @#59

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your album cover is lovely. I "heart" the mini in the mini look. I have the yellow ATG, but love it. Have a blessed week. LisaDV #86

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love making paper bag albums :) enjoy finishing yours!

    Happy WOYWW!

    #11 Apryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice busy desk there and very tidy too! Sunshine Girl no. 21

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the information you sent yesterday Shoshi, I have been browsing your links and love the work you've done with those brushes - the effect is so delicate. I am definitely getting some - and it's great they are double ended too.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about the whole US/UK craft supplies thing... I keep trying to work out a way of building trips to the States into my work life!! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #40

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, it's all looking calm and productive Sue...how marvellous. Love the opening page of the album...the mini is a great way to add interest and extra details, how marvellous. And such a catharsis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Shoshi, me again, just to let you know that I got the brown paper bags from Crafts U Love, they do them in two sizes in the brown and I believe they do them in white too. Hope they still have some in stock. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your album looks like it's coming on a treat. I'm glad to see you are still crafting for yourself this week!!!
    Circle punches and dies are so useful aren't they.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #56 (followed you on this week)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Shoshi,

    Wow - this is the desk where those wonderful pages were created (your later post). Just amazing!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay #100

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know how this turned out! Amazing! Happy WOYWW a day late. Nan 85

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for popping by my blog, I am visiting (very late!) the WOYWW desks I missed, crazy week, happy WOYWW-Lindsay #92

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...