On the long slow process of tidying my studio, I have at last sorted my rubber stamps! After this I was too tired to do any more, but at least some progress is being made, after doing nothing during my busy week last week.
I think I am happy with them arranged like this but I can change it again if I want. What I have done is to reduce the number of ziplock bags, by combining stamps of the same kind together. From left to right I now have:
Trees and Leaves
I’ve now got plenty more rings and clips freed up for future use. The bags still occupy about the same length of rail as before, unfortunately, so I may not leave them like this, but I’ll give them a trial and see how it goes.
I have a new stamp which I got at the end of last year, for my card factory. I needed a “hand-made by…” stamp to give a more professional look to my cards, particularly as I am now making them for the chemo unit to sell. This is what I found on Ebay.
I am really pleased with this. It has a large enough space to write not just my name, but any other info too. I decided not to unmount this wood-block stamp because I shall be leaving it out on my work surface and this way it won’t get lost.