Saturday 19 February 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Challenge

I’ve signed up to the Daisytrail site, a community for users of the Serif digital scrapbooking software. My friend Wendy recommended I have a look at all the gorgeous projects people have uploaded, as part of a challenge. Daisytrail recently provided a free digikit for Valentine’s Day, which is fairly limited, and the challenge was to make a layout using only stuff from this kit and nothing else (apart from a photo if you wanted to put one in), which they thought would be pretty challenging, but it’s amazing what people have done with it:

http://www.daisytrail.com/challenges.html?id=91

This evening I decided to download that kit and have a play around with it. When I uploaded it to my gallery on daisytrail, I discovered that the challenge doesn’t actually end until tomorrow, so I thought I might as well enter!

Valentine 2011

I don’t think I’ve ever done so much stuff for Valentine’s Day before in my life. I made a card for my hubby, and a hanging bon-bon basket, a card for my friend to give to her hubby, some ATCs for a swap on the Crafter’s Companion forum, and now a digital scrapbooking challenge entry! What fun it’s been.

I am getting seriously concerned that this is going to become a totally out of control addiction, however!! I’ve got “real” crafting that must be done – special birthday cards, Mothering Sunday, etc. etc. Once I’ve got the ironing done and my credit card statement checked through, I’m going up to my ARTHaven and getting stuck in – energy permitting! – but not tonight – it’s now nearly 2.30 a.m. and time for bed, methinks.

1 comment:

  1. lovely, i do like the browns and dark pinks in this layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...