Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine Gifts

My wonderful hubby has given me a gorgeous present for Valentine’s Day. He really spoils me! I had a preview of it the other day just after he bought it, because he can never wait to give me presents!! As soon as I saw it, I gave it straight back to him and told him to keep it for Valentine’s Day!

Anyway, now that Valentine’s Day is here, he has given it to me and I am so thrilled with it! I think you’ll agree it’s a lovely present.

1 Box

I love the box, even before opening! It is covered with the most beautiful rich iridescent blue paper, and the photo doesn’t really do it justice.

Opening the box…

2 Box Opened

It looks so pretty nesting on its blue velvet! Here’s a close-up showing the beautiful pearly face.

3 Watch 1

Here’s a detail of the bangle, which is decorated with a lattice/trellis pattern in gold, with black enamel between – very pretty! I love this design.

4 Bangle Detail

Here’s one final view of my beautiful present.

5 Watch 2

Doesn’t he spoil me!

He really liked the card I made for him:

http://shoshiplatypus.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentine-card.html

and the little bon-bon basket, which I hung on his desk lamp last night before I went up to bed:

http://shoshiplatypus.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-bon-bon-basket.html

I was just about to sign off this post, when my hubby came in bringing this!

6 Valentine Choccies 1

7 Valentine Choccies 2

8 Valentine Choccies 3

We aren’t going out or doing anything special today, but we are going to see the film “The King’s Speech” on Thursday, which we are very much looking forward to.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Shoshi that is great! Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watch is lovely Shoshi, it looks great in the photos but I bet its even better close up

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a loving hubby you have Shoshi...I just dropped by to let you know that you are being lifted up to the Lord in prayer. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a sploid woman....Lol!!

    I have left you a little something on my blog

    Laurence xx

    http://laurencecardsmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...