Monday 7 January 2013

Tangle Pattern–Nemnies

Another of my original Zentangle designs. This pattern can be used either as a fill, or as a border. It requires a thick pen and a thin one to give the contrast. Anemones are such flamboyant little creatures, and I wanted to convey a sense of fun and joy as they juggle with the bubbles, and the continuous, looping line gives them fluidity and movement.

Nemnies 72 dpi

I am hoping to design some more patterns based on marine themes, as the oceans are filled with weird and wonderful creatures whose shapes and designs always inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...