Monday 9 July 2012

Zentangle–More ATCs and Some Tags

I’ve made a few more ATCs for the WOYWW ATC swap, and completed the little fan tags to go with them, so that I can at last send them off to the remaining people on my list who still haven’t received them (sorry for the delay, folks!) – if anyone else still wants to swap, that’s absolutely fine, as I can always make more.

Here are the seven that I completed yesterday.

7 ATCs for WOYWW Swap

Here they are individually so that you can see the detail.

Yellow flowers:

Yellow Flowers

Leafy Garland:

Leafy Garland

Pincushion:

Pincushion

Wind-Filled Sail:

Wind-Filled Sail

Swan:

Swan

Pods:

Pods

Seed Pod:

Seed Pod

These are three of the little fan tags I have made to accompany them. I have had fun experimenting with some of my new Perfect Pearls – some of the dichroic ones are simply gorgeous. As usual, photographs don’t do justice to this kind of finish.

3 Fan Tags to Accompany ATC Swap

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely tags Shoshi!The little fan tags look very sweet.Yes pics don't do justice the colours and textures, but we can get an idea of how nice these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shoshi, your ATCs are stunning! I love them all and your little tags are beautiful too. You are so clever........Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning oh Queen Zentangle , you are making me drool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally AMAZING art Shoshi. I love them. Thanks for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all just gorgeous Shoshi! :D You are so very talented :D Hope today is a good day :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cool, Shoshi - lucky recipients! Good luck with your "shop," too!! I hope that works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soshi, thank you for your nice comment on my Fairy Pages from this weeks WOYWW. Now...on to more exciting things. Your Zentagle art is beautiful. I am sort of lacking the words...besides WOW. You are very talented. And you did 7 in a day? It would take me 7 days to do one and not half as nice. OK, I guess you get my message! :) Charlotte #85

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...