I’d like to thank Lisa, one of my loyal and much appreciated followers, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I’m thrilled that you have chosen me, Lisa – I often think my blog is a bit of a mish-mash – a bit of this, and a bit of that – but “Versatile” is much nicer lol! Hop over to Lisa’s blog and see what she gets up to!
(Pretty, isn’t it.)
In order to qualify, there’s a list of things I need to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated me - check!
- Include a link to their site in the post - check!
- Include the above award image in this post - check!
- Give 7 random facts about myself - check!
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award - check!
- When nominating include a link to their site - check!
- Let other bloggers know they have been nominated - and check!
So – 7 random facts about Shoshi. (Not in order of preference!)
- Cat lover.
- Married to my lovely hubby for 26 years.
- Love being creative.
- My favourite colour is maroon.
- I love sunflowers.
- I love platypuses.
Now for 15 nominees – people I think are versatile enough to be awarded a versatility award! All these Blogland friends have inspired me in one way or another, and by nominating them, I am expressing my thanks to them, and my appreciation. Again, these are not in any special order.
- Cyndi: http://www.mixed-media-artist.com/
- Neet: http://hickydorums.blogspot.co.uk/
- Lynette: http://mystampingaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/
- Laura: http://artfullymusing.blogspot.co.uk/
- Margaret: http://enthusiasticartist.blogspot.co.uk/
- Ann: http://www.allthingspaper.net/
- Neil: http://neelzexpressionz.blogspot.co.uk/
- Penny: http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.co.uk/
- Jennie: http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.co.uk/
- Judy: http://jfabrications.blogspot.co.uk/
- Fuzzie Fingers: http://fuzziefingers.blogspot.co.uk/
- Christie: http://creationsbychristie.blogspot.co.uk/
- Diana: http://velvetmothstudio.blogspot.co.uk/
- Carolyn (Phillips): http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.co.uk/
- Carolyn (Saxby): http://carolynsaxby.blogspot.co.uk/
There are so many more that I could have nominated! It was hard to choose. So if you’re not on the list, please don’t be offended! All my followers, and those who so kindly comment regularly on my blog, are valued and appreciated just as much.
I encourage anyone reading this to visit the people listed above. If you do not already know them, I think you will be amazed at their talent, their generosity in sharing, and their versatility!