Friday 6 July 2012

My 100th Follower!

I am very thrilled to announce that my 100th follower is my Blogland friend and fellow-WOYWWer Anne (Redanne) – this is so nice!!! Anne – you know that I know where you live, so there’s no escape! In due course (probably not immediately as you know how much catching up I’ve got to do!) I will be sending you some blog love. (Just off to return the compliment, and become your latest follower.)

Thank you to all my followers – you are all appreciated. I cannot believe I now have 100 of you who care about what I do and how I am, and take the trouble to read the ramblings from my butterfly brain. I started blogging just over 2 years ago and it’s been one of my greatest pleasures in life! Thank you all for helping make that be a true statement.

Congratulations Anne!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you it seems. Its certainly very exciting to have new followers and Anne is one of the most loyal friends I know. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get to 1000 easily with your Zentangle, mark my words lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shoshi, thank you so much, I love the fact that I am your 100th! Like Bridget above says, I think it will soon zoom higher, your work is stunning and I love the fish that I have just bought from you. As for Rita above, she is a very special lady! Much luck for the future Shoshi, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...